Sand-tastic!

I love clean and simple scrapbooking, and I think this is a good example of having pictures the most important part of the page, but having clean and elegant lines. Plus, it has some of my favorite things :-)



Left side:



Right side:



Up close:



I really enjoy using the old dymo embossing label maker, and a while ago I got this script typeface. How fun is that!

Supplies:
Paper: DCWV Photo Stack 2, blue cardstock
Ribbon: 1/8" wide generic ribbon
Flowers: Recollections Boutique Fleur
Font: LDJ Old Typeface
Label: Dymo label maker

1 comment:

  1. This is a beautiful layout but how did you use the font (from font park) on the dymo? Or is the font listed just really close to what your dymo created? I'm sorry - I'm just looking for more cool ideas to use with my dymo and I'm stumped. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete